Wednesday, December 31, 2014






I MADE IT!!!

Hola my dear family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I made it to Chile. I already love it here. Today its been a warm 70 degrees, and so dang beautiful!! The flight was honestly the worst thing in the world. It was 9.5 hours of pure misery. I think I got about 1 hour of sleep all together! But thats okay, everyone keeps telling us that theyll take it easy on us today!!! Leaving  you guys at the airport was seriously one of the hardest things I think Ill ever do. PLEASE tell the boys that I dont have enough time to write them today, but ill write them next week for sure. i promise :) sorry if Im typing weird, the keyboard is totally WHACK when its in Spanish! Ive made some really good friends already. Hermana Griffin from Austin, TX that plays soccer for BYU and Elder McOmber who is from dallas and was the guy at the airport when we said goodbye! I have a feeling that Ill get really close with both of them. 

COOL STORY! As me, Hermana Miller and Elder McOmber were waiting to board the plane in Dallas, I turn and see a missionary walking by us. She looks at us and says, "Are you guys just leaving??" Turns out she was just getting back from her mission in the Phillipines. I looked at her name tag and it said "SISTER HAGEE". We put together that I was the Mckinney Randall{s cousin!!! We both started crying and hugging, and she said Remember. Work hard and be obedient. Youlll love it. It was JUST what I needed!!!! 

The CCM is really cozy and nice. Everyone here is really kind, they just keep speaking ONLY spanish to us and its really awkward cuz we never know what to say back. The temple is literally RIGHT across from me right now and its absolutely gorgeous. We just had lunch and met a lot of people....but they were all looking at us like HERE COMES THE NOOBS and it was really intimidating. hahaha. I cant wait till Im an oldie here in the CCM and can walk around with confidence! haha. I love you guys so much you have no idea. You guys, each individually have shaped me into EXACTLY the person I am today and I cant ever thank you enough. Im out of time now, but just remember that I love and miss you guys dearly! I love you to the moon and back. Talk to you next week!!!! And I promise ill send lots of pictures :) 

Lots of love forever and ever,
Kenz xoxoxoxoxxoo 

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting adventure! Thank you for sharing, and I'm looking forward to next week's update. By then, you won't be new anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep us up to date if you have time! We're so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete