Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello,
First of all, I just want to say that I've been sitting in this computer room, reading you emails and laughing and crying all at the same time...everyone probably thinks  I'm CRAZY. Kade...the "I like turd" all over the place literally made me laugh so flipping hard hhahaha. You guys have no idea how much I miss your sense of humor. It's our last week in the CCM and it's very bittersweet that's for sure. 6 more days until we're out in the mission field! WOOHOOOO!!!!









I miss you guys like crazy!!! How is everyone? This week has been ABSOLUTELY fantastic :) Last PDAY me and Hermana went to a frozen yogurt shop and it was SO YUMMY!!!! Today we went grocery shopping. The dog in the picture with me is one eared Nefi!!!!
This is something pretty funny. Sometimes here at the CCM we feel like we're in jail. We're not allowed to leave and when youre in a classroom 14 hours a day you feel like you're losing your sanity. Honestly. hahahaha. Well we've started these games to keep us entertained and it's literally the CRAZIEST thing how the smallest things in the world bring you so much joy as a missionary. Every day when we leave the cafeteria at lunch, we find the MOST unripe orange (which isnt hard at all) and take it outside and just throw it to each other. Pretty soon it becomes this massive game where all these districts are just chucking these oranges at each other and we're trying not to make them explode! Hahahahaha it's seriously so fun. I'm going to miss the CCM so much. Everyone here has had such a profound impact on my life that I can't imagine not meeting them. It's been such a blessing.


The two girls sitting on the bench with me are Hermana Bodrero from Mesa and Hermana Andews from Vegas. They're both in my District and I love them so much!!!

Yo sé que la Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias es verdadera. Yo sé que nosotros tenemos un amoroso Padre Celestial y sé que estoy en Chile por un razón especifico. I love you guys so much! And hope you have the best week ever :) Talk to you next week from the Mission Field!

Mom 
I miss you like crazy! You know, today was our last P-Day befroe we go into the field so I had so much to do! I miss you guys so much! I seriously can't believe I'm in Chile sometimes. It blows my mind!!!!! It's so beautiful and I've DEFINITELY gotten a tan which is a definite PLUS!! This Thursday we're going CONTACTING in the REAL WORLD and I'm so nervous. Honestly its the most frustrating thing when you know what you want to say, but you cant figure out how to say it. And then on FRIDAY were going on splits with REAL LIFE missionaries. Holy cow I'm so so so nervous but so so so excited. It's going to be an amazing experience, I just know it!! I'm so glad you guys miss me. Does that sound weird?? Because it's true! I know I wasn't the GREATEST sister and daughter ever, but dang. I sure do love you guys more than I could ever really comprehend. I'm trying to watch what I'm eating but it's really flipping hard when all they serve you are CARBS and the PAN is so good. Chilean bread is heaven. 

Honestly, logging on each week is so overwhelming in the CCM because SO many people have emailed me, and I feel so bad because I don't have any time to write them!!! But it's okay. Hopefullly in the field I'll have more time... I've heard we have 2 hours! SWEET!I love you so much mom, and I'm so grateful for everything you guys have done for me!!!! BTW my two favorite teachers, Hermano Filipe Antileo and Hermano Bastian Pino (you should look them up on facebook) told me to tell you guys that they say hello! Theyre the best.

Dad
I miss you so much!!! I got your letter this week and it totally made me the happiest person ever! It's funny....I always seem to get letters when I need them the most! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm really glad that you think I've grown up and matured a little! It's crazy, because when you get here, you feel SO inadequate because you quickly realize that you don't know as much as you thought you did because everyone else seems to know more about the Gospel and more about Spanish! It was definitely a very humbling experience to say the least. Thank you so much dad. The more I'm out here the more I realize how insanely lucky I was to move so many times, to live in so many different places, to see so many different things. Because of that, I feel like I bring a different perspective and I never ever noticed that until I got here! I love you so much, Dad. I can't even explain how much!! Honestly, I love reading "dont take it too seriously"because its a GREAT reminder. When I start freaking out or blowing things out of proportion, I just think of that over and over again and it helps me so much. I love you to death dad! I sent you and mom a letter today so hopefully you get it soon!!!!

Eli BOY
Eli I miss you so much!! Hahahaha that's so funny! It was the weirdest thing EVER not watching the Super Bowl and having NO IDEA what was going on. All of the Americans in the CCM were going crazy!!! Funny story, we actually started guessing final scores of the game and all the guys started guessing plays and all this stuff. We literally felt like we were going crazy because it's something that were just SO USED to knowing, you know? Soulds crazy but whatever!!!!! I miss you so much Eli. I would do anything to give you a HUGE hug! THanks so much for hoping that I didnt get sick!!!! I didnt :) You're the best Eli boy!!! Give everyone big hugs!

Koy!!!
I'm doing really good, Koy! I miss you so much though. Today I was able to print off a bunch of pictures of all of us together and I'm just so so so so happy because of it. I love you guys so much!!!! OH MY GOSH please write to me en espanol!!! I love it!! Koy, I'm so sorry you still have a yucky cough...that's so depressing. Are you feeling better besides that?? I really hope so. I miss watching you boys play basketball! As crazy as it sounds, it made me feel so connected to you guys. I can't wait to see you play again and cheer you guys on like crazy!!! AHHH Koy that's so awsome!!!!! Dude when I come back you're going to be huge and it's gonna be freaking weird for me to adjust to having huge brothers. hahahaha. I love you so much Koy! I seriously do!!! I hope you have the best week!!!! LOVE YOU!

Kaderade!!!
I hope you've had a great week :) I'm so glad you thought so!!! So really freaking cool things happen here at the CCM, and I'm freaking out that pretty soon I'm going to be like a REAL life missionary!!! AH! Oh, Kade I can't wait to hear what you got on your SAT! I bet you killed it. In a good way. You're such an amazing student and amazing person and you are going to go SO far in life. I just know it. What colleges are you considering apply to? Fill me in on everything!!! I'm so glad you and Alec have gotten closer! He's a good kid. Sometimes moving sucks, am I right??? It really does, but sometimes it sucks just so it can teach us stuff that we wouldn't have learned if we hadn't had been put in that position, ya know? I miss the days where we'd drive to school every morning, jamming to music, singing our lungs out! I love you so much Kade. You'll never know how much you, Koy, Eli, Mom and Dad mean to me. I hope you have a great week!!!!!

Love you to the moon and back,
Hermana Randall...Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment