Sunday, February 15, 2015

Randall Family,

Hello from Chile Santiago Este! We just want to send you a quick note letting you know that your daughter has arrived to the mission safe and sound.
Attached is a letter, and a picture of her with President and Hermana Wright.

Please send all letters and packages to this address;

Misión Chile Santiago Este
Cristóbal Colón 6824
Region Metropolitana
Las Condes, Santiago, CHILE




Dear Family,

Guess where I am? Finally in the mission field! We arrived at the mission office this morning around 10am and we've been learning about all this mission stuff(for lack of a better phrase) ALL day! I would DEFINITELY be lying if I said I wasn't nervous and wasn't overwhelmed. It was surprisingly REALLY hard to leave the CCM. We had to say goodbye to so many amazing people that I had become so so so close to, people that I probably won't see until either after the mission, or even in this lifetime! I'm seriously so thankful for my experiences in the CCM--it has already changed my life.

I got my new companion! Her name is Hermana Garcia, and she's been here for 16 months, so I'll "kill her off", or I'll be her last companion! I THOUGHT she was full-on Latina and I was freaking out because of the language barrier, but turns out she was born and raised in California with English as her first language! I can already recognize that as a huge blessing. My first sector(area) is called Cordillera, by Puente Alto. Herman Garcia has only served in TWO sectors and she was in her first sector for 1 year and 1 month! Crazy, huh? I'll probably be in this area for a long time.

I already miss Hermana Maxfield like crazy. We got so close these last two weeks! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to email you next week and send you so many great pictures. Please pray for my Espanol! I feel like I've plateaued hardcore. I pray for you guys every day, and I can't wait for the day when I get to give you all a big hug! Thanks for being such a great support to me! I love you all so much, with ALL of my heart! You'll hear from me soon!

XOXO,

Hermana Randall








No comments:

Post a Comment