Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My dear family and friends...how are you guys!!!!
 
GAH I miss you all so much. Surprise surpise, right? 

In 4 days I hit my 4 month mark. Can you believe it? Time flies SO fast on the mission...I never believed it until I actually experienced it. When Ive had long days, its reassuring in a way. But most of the time, it scares me. I feel like 18 months is NOT enough time!

I got my packages from you, Mom, from Aunt Sherre, AND from Nana!!! They were the best surprises ever. I cant thank you guys enough. I loved every single thing in them,...and needed them so dearly. Thank you all SO much! Getting letters and packages are seriously my favorite thing in the entire world and they make me feel so much closer to home. One thing that has seriously struck me since Ive been out here is the amazing amount of support and love I have from my family and friends. Could I be any more blessed with you guys? The answer is no. I am forever thankful for the strength that you guys provide me!!!

The weather has finally cooled off and it is pretty darn cold, Im not going to lie. Its hilarious though, because once it gets to 60 degrees, everyone pops out there down coats and scarves. Haha I love it!

Here's some pictures from the Center of Santiago! Reminds me of Europe SO MUCH! Isnt it beautiful?? 
I can't believe the history here!!!!


This week we had the opportunity to go to the Center of Santiago to do a bunch of paperwork for Hermana Garcia's Visa stuff. Honestly, it was a pretty long and painful process, but a blessing to see such a different part of Santiago that I had never seen before. When we got off of the Metro at the Plaza de Armas and walked up the stairs I LITERALLY almost cried because I thought I was in Europe for a split second. It was absolutely beautiful, and definitely made me reminisce on the Randall Family days in Europe. The diversity and culture here is amazing, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to live here and have these kind of experiences.

Me and Hermana Garcia. I LOVE HER TO DEATH.
                                                      There happened to be a ferria little art festival thing 
                                                   going on the day we passed through, pretty lucky huh??

We had to say goodbye to our beloved Ward Mission Leader, Hermano Mario this week. He actually just got a calling in the Stake, which is AWESOME but we will seriously miss him so much. He was always so positive and so willing to help (and gave us multiple blessings for our sicknesses). Such a good man! 
 
Ward mission leader....Hermano Mario
Love him SO MUCH!

Well, Hermana Garcia has 2 weeks left. Crazy, right? Its scaring me to death, but in a good way. This week I have tried to be much more of a leader...leading lessons, calling our district leader, leading weekly and daily planning, and Ive noticed a growth in my self confidence that is really nice. Though I am going to miss Hermana Garcia like crazy because she truly is a sister to me, Im excited to have the challenge of her leaving (and I will probably regret saying that in 2 weeks). Haha. I love you all so much! Thank you for you letters and your continued support! Dont know what I would do without you.

Kade, Koy, Eli, Mom and Dad...
I just want you guys to know how much I love and miss you. I think about you guys and pray for you every day! Im so so so lucky to call you mine!!!!!!! I hope you guys have a great week, and I am so excited to see you in THREE WEEKS!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Its going to be the best day ever for me!!! I love you all to the moon and back and will have letters ready to send you through email!!! 

Lots of love,
Hermana Randall






No comments:

Post a Comment