Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hey everyone!

Hope youre all doing good and have had a wonderful week. Hows the weather in the States? Cuz here its pretty bipolar, thats for sure. There have been days where its incredibly hot and days where I need my winter coat. Notttt a big fan, thats for sure. 

This week has been pretty great. BUT I have to say that I am pretty heartbroken that Hermana Garcia is leaving me. I can truly say that she has not only been like a mother to me (which is her job as a trainer haha) but she has also been a true friend. We have been through SO much together in just these three short months. I know that when my mission president put us together as companions, that it was an inspired decision because I dont know if I would have had the strength to make it this far without her. Seriously! She has the most incredible testimony and I truly look up to her in every way!! The cool thing is, she is planning on going to school in the states, so after our missions, I will be able to see her a lot and that makes me so happy. Im so thankful for this girl!!

A miracle happened this week and we found two new investigators. One of them, Sebastian, was through a reference from another missionary and the other, Carina, was through the reference of a ward member. These wonderful people were huge answers to prayers. This goes to show HOW important ward members are in the role of missionary work. Being a missionary doesnt necessarily mean that you have to be wearing a name tag. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, we are ALL representatives of Christ, and people notice through our examples. Its truly incredible! This Friday we have a ward activity where there will be a dinner and a DANCE, so it will be fun to be a part of that, and ALSO have our investigators come and have a fun time too (PRAY THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO COME). ¨
 Me and Hermana Garcia with Hermana Ponce de Leon.
We have lunch with her every Thursday and
she makes the BEST almuerzos EVER
My wonderful comp and my BEAUTIFUL ARGENTINAS

I am really grateful for the opportunity to serve in this ward. Though its hard for me to communicate sometimes, I know that theres a reason that I am here and that there are so many people here that are changing MY life for the better and Im so thankful for that!! 


I CANT believe that I only have 2 more Sundays until Mothers Day when I get to see and talk to my beautiful famliy over SKYPE! Its going to be the best day ever, full of tears tears and more tears. I cant wait!!! I hope everyone has had a fantastic week, and I want everyone to go to HeLives.Mormon.org to see a fantastic video about our Savior Jesus Christ. I love you all!

xoxo,
Hermana Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment