Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hey my dear family,

i just wanted to let you know that i love you so much, more than you could ever know!

Kade and Koy...I'm so SOOOO glad you guys had such a great experience at EFY! Seriously, that makes me so happy! Hold on to those feelings that you guys felt so strongly and never forget about them!!

Eli, I miss and love you and I'm so glad your foot is feeling better and that your tooth looks great!  WOOHOO!

Mom and Dad, I love you both so much. I want you guys to know that even though I'm  struggling a lot, I know that this church is true and the Book of Mormon has been like an anchor to me. It has helped me through my hardest days. I love my Savior and I love this gospel. I love you guys!

Kenz

Only one pic this week...Me and Hermana Jiminez

No comments:

Post a Comment