Thursday, July 2, 2015





Hello family and friends,

La familia Galvez. This family has been through so much
 and they are such incredible people. Its been such a privilege
 to get to know them and spend time with them and see them grow!!

Carlos got to baptize his little brother, Tommy.
This family is so tender and loving to each other.
Love them so much. 



















































Birthday party for Tommy!

A big happy early anniversary to my wonderful parents! 23 YEARS! I love you guys so much and I hope you have the chance to celebrate together before dad leaves for Slovakia! You guys are the greatest parents and I am so thankful for everything you have taught me and given me. HUGE hugs and kisses to both of you!!!
Second of all, Copa America 2015 has been going on in case anyone is living under a rock. haha. Its been pretty dang cool to be here for it. As missionaries, we have to change our schedules for those days and do most of our proselyting in the morning and afternoon and our studies in the evening because 1. absolutely no one wants to talk to us when its game time and 2. it gets a little (a lot) sketchy/craycray in the streets of Puente Alto. No kidding. These Chileans are CRAZY about their pride for their country and I absolutely LOVE it. Let me tell you, it is the craziest thing, walking down the streets during game time, with the air literally FULL of smoke (no not because of the santiago smog) but because of the ASADOS (bbqs). And then you hear the simultaneous cheers and screams from EVERY house. We were studying last night when Chile won against Peru and had the windows open so we could tell if they were going to win or not. WELL LET ME TELL YEAH it was very obvious that Chile won with all the screaming and howling and sirens and blowhorns and chanting for a full on hour after the game ended. hahaha i love it. 
CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE. VIVA CHILE.

we had an asado... all done by Argentines.
amaaazing. love these girls.

Hermana Jimenez! love this girl. 

Hermana Sullenger sent this pic to her family and said:  ​Hermana Randall and I!
My favorite, she is AMAZING she sings if you want
to look up her name on Youtube Kenzie Randall:) 

where we had our pday with president this past week! i
t was such a BEAUTIFUL day!


This week has been a week full of little blessings and little miracles. We have had the opportunity to have many new investigators who seem to be very willing and very anxious to learn about the gospel. Two of our new investigators, Samuel and Pascal, have just BLOWN our minds with how prepared they are to receieve the gospel in their lives. Its incredible how the Lord sends people our way when they are ready, and when we are donig the things that we should be doing. The mission has its ups and downs, but Im so thankful for the things that I have been learning and I hope that I can continue to grow through this process.
The members are SO good to us...
Hermano Barrios in our ward wanted
 to bring us SUSHI for lunch one day...
the best sushi ive ever had. 

                                                       we tried taking a picture of our zone.... hahahaha 
ZONE CORDILLERA

Kade, Koy, and Eli, I love you guys so much. Dont you ever forget it! I hope you are all enjoying your summer, and how that you guys have the opportunity to spend time with each other! never take this time of your lives for granted!!! the family is the best thing on earth. 
Mom and Dad, I love you guys more that you will ever know. Thank you for everthing you have helped me with, thank you for your patience with me. I cant wait to give you the biggest hugs ever in 12 months!
xoxo
Hermana Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment