Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Today I hit my 90 day mark! I remember my dear Aunt Cammi telling me that Landon's mission president had said that it was around the 90 day mark when the balance started evening out again...when things starting FLOWING easier. Lets hope that happens soon! Haha
This week has been really good, other than my health! Ive been taking the medicine that you sent me mom (THANKYOU SO MUCH BY THE WAY, I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THAT AMAZING PACKAGE) but for some reason my stomach just hasnt improved much. I frustrated to say the least. Ive decided that Im going to call my mission doctor again this week and let him know that I need to do something about this PRONTO! I dont know what to do about it anymore. Im eating healthy, avoiding foods that wouldnt be good for my stomach, and nothing is changing. Oh well.....







Intercambios with Hermana Clawson in Sotero del Rio
...shes from California and is super sweet! Loved it.


























I just have to say that I have the most AMAZING ward. The ward members are so loving and so thoughtful. Every time I go over to a members house, they give me a tea that they have bought for me, or certain herbs to put in my food.....anything to try and help me! They are precious. I love them so so much! Sundays are the best days because I get to see all of them, try and talk to them in my broken Spanish. Sometimes I get teary eyed because of how concerned they are for their missionaries and how MUCH they love us! Man, were so lucky!

Kenzie's Zone

This week I have been studying a LOT about the life of Christ, the example that He lead for us. As I have been studying the scriptures and reading MANY Liahona talks, Ive gained a much greater appreciation for my Savior and his sacrifice for us. Later on this week, I was listening to an EFY CD and this song came on...I cant remember what it is called, but it said, "I dont have the words His truth deserves." That hit me STRAIGHT in the heart, because that is literally how I feel all of the time. I have this great desire to share, this great love that makes my heart want to burst, but its almost like when I try to express my joy and my admiration, it doesnt come out in a way that can truly express the peace and the happiness that the Lord and his Gospel brings me. I love being a missionary, I cant say it enough. I love my Savior, and I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Serving a mission was the best decision I ever made. 

About a month until I get to see you guys!!!!

xoxo,
Hermana Randall


No comments:

Post a Comment